Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Other People Say

Whatever I do, whatever I say.
Someone else's opinion always comes into play.
Whether it's right or whether it's wrong.
Someone will meddle in my affairs before long.

They'll tell me that and tell me this,
surely that's the insight that I miss.
That's a no and that's a yes,
otherwise it'll be a big mess.

I always listen to what's been said.
Those words keep ringing in my head.
But what I think and what I feel,
That's the only thing what's real.

Well all those people can say a lot,
but follow blindly, I will not.
I'll always keep an open mind,
because good advice is hard to find.

In the end I'll know what's best,
and I'll be laughing at the rest.
I'll let them say whatever they please,
I will come up with my own ideas.

So let it be known that from this day,
I don't care what other people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment