Sitting at my desk, looking at the blank page before me.
Wondering what will come out of my head this time.
Will it be better than the last, or will I disappoint myself.
Have I ever disappointed myself or am I satisfied with what I've done?
How can I be disappointed when I've written so much?
I'm not, I'm satisfied.
Sometimes it's just hard to come up with something, the inspiration almost gone.
Other times it comes flooding in like a dam that burst. Ideas fill my head.
One word pops out after the other, a million ways to write down what I want to say.
And then it suddenly dries out, it all becomes very silent, my thoughts have stopped.
I read back what I've just put into words, how can anyone not be satisfied with their inspired thoughts put into words? How can you criticize your own feelings?
I know I can't. Sure one might flow better then the other.
But that's not what it's about.
It's all about being inspired.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment