In a few hours the world will start the countdown that ends this decade.
The naughties as they are coined.
What did this decade bring you.
Was it love or was it loss.
Was it success or failure.
Did you go from rags to riches or did you lose it all.
It's a weird thing to think about now that the end of this decade is near.
What has it brought me?
Would I say love, because of the relationship I was in for the larger part of this decade?
Or would I say loss, because I let it slip away just before the end.
Could I say success, for the reason of me actually studying and becoming a teacher.
Or is it a failure that I didn't finish my education when I wanted to.
It's hard for me to tell what kind of feeling I get from the naughties, but I'm looking forward to the next decade and I hope the next decade will bring you all you the good things you hope for.
Happy New Year!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment