Monday, December 21, 2009

The start of my blog

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Rick and I live in the Netherlands, That's in Europe and it's also known as Holland. It's one and the same people!
I live near Amsterdam our great capital city and have a taste of the city life as well as the suburban life.
For the last 7 years I was in a committed relationship until we broke up. (in other words she dumped me).
I teach English as a second language at a secondary school in the town that I currently live in.
That's why I choose to write in English.

Anyway

A couple of weeks ago I started blogging.
Mostly short poem like things about the feelings I had about me being single again, and the things I felt.
Agony and hardships are always good things to inspire people to write.
I posted them on a Dutch social networking site, but wanted to post them for a wider audience.
So here it is.

I hope you enjoy it and please share your opinions with me.

Yours,

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment