Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Desparate pleas for attention.

It's nothing new, it's been there a while.
This feeling is nice, it makes me smile.
It's just that I'm not sure what I'm to do.
Do I need to wait, or do I have to pursue.

Shall I play it smooth and really slow?
Or would that just annoy you and make you say NO!
Do I have a shot or is my mind playing tricks.
Are you for real? Or is it just for kicks.

I need to know what it is, I'm going insane!
You've got nothing to lose and so much to gain.
So just tell me what I want to hear and you better say it quick.
'Cause I can't stand another minute not knowing, it really makes me sick.

It won't be much trouble, it'll only take a sec.
But when you do, you won't regret, you'll never want to go back.
So come over quick, phone or write before things go amiss.
Then tell me want I need to hear and we'll start it with a kiss.

1 comment:

  1. just go for it. you have nothing to loose.

    ReplyDelete