Saturday, February 27, 2010

Move

Boxes far and boxes near.
Some to take with, others to disappear.
What can go and what can stay,
A decision I'll make another day.

Leaving here is very hard and tough,
But in this case enough is just enough.
Sure I'm sorry and I'm sad that I'm going,
I'm making a new start, that's something worth knowing.

A fresh start elsewhere, for me all alone.
A home, a shelter, a place to call my own.
First it'll be weird, the first nights that I'm there.
All the strange new sound may be more than I can bare.

It's something to get used to, something to endure.
I'll eventually call it home, of that I'm very sure.
I have high hopes for all the things that will improve.
But it's still a sad thought that I really have to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment